|Tax Status:||Tax Not Paid|
Gouvia Marina, PO Box 60, 49083 Tzavros Ionian Islands Greece
Leopard 39 PC - Extended Hull (2013)
KOLOMBO - Conceived between The Moorings, yacht builders Robertson & Caine, and architects Morrelli & Melvin, the Moorings 394 PC is a cutting edge design that merges the best features learned from customer expectations and many years of yacht design. This is an ideal cruising yacht boasting 3 deck levels with large functional living spaces, ease of handling, versatility and a range of design features and amenities to ensure a memorable on-board experience.
The Moorings 394 PC "Kolombo" features a roomy saloon and galley plus 4 cabins and 2 heads. On the fly-bridge, a centrally positioned helm station offers excellent visibility on all corners of the yacht for ease of handling. Powered by two Yanmar 4JH4-HTE1; 100 H.P. diesel engines, the Moorings 394 PC offers excellent fuel efficiency. She features air conditioning, generator, upgraded electronics, and everything necessary for comfortable cruising.
- LOG SPEEDOMETER: Raymarine ST60 Speed
- DEPTHSOUNDER: Raymarine ST60 Depth
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- SWIMMING LADDER: Swimming ladder with teak steps
- HOT WATER: Hot/ Cold pressurized fresh water system
- VHF: VHF radio with 2nd station
- TV SET
- COCKPIT COVER: Hard top cover with stainless steel supports
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: (4) Electric bilge pumps with float switches and alarms at helm and navigation station
- SOLAR PANEL: (2) 70 w Solar panels fitted to hard top
- SEA WATER PUMP: (1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump with 1 litre accumulator tank
- PLOTTER: Raymarine C Series Chart plotter
- OVEN: Force 10 gas cooker 2-burner with oven and broiler
- CD PLAYER: Sony CD player with two speakers in saloon; (2) Marine speakers in the cockpit with auxiliary jack input
- SHORE POWER INLET: 220 v Shore power pack: Includes (1) heavy duty 50 ft 30 amp shore power line
- GENERATOR: 6 kw Northern lights generator supplied from aft fuel tank. (Hours are 01648.5 as of 4/12/2018)
- ELECTRIC HEAD: (2) Large bowl electric toilets
- BATTERY CHARGER: 40 amp battery charger (12/40)
- DEEP FREEZER: 2 Drawer front opening fridge/ freezer 56 US gal/ 212 Litres, 12 v refrigeration
- COMPASS: Plastimo boat compass
- LIFERAFT: Plastimo Solas ISO9650-1 - 10 Person
- AIR CONDITIONING: Cruisair conditioning system
- COCKPIT TABLE
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: (2) Manual bilge pumps with strum boxes
- GPS: Make / Model : RC435 Caracteristics : Raymarine
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: (2) Marine speakers on the fly-bridge with amplifier and wired remote at the helm
- DAVITS: Custom stainless steel davit system with tackle and electric winch
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Hot/ Cold transom shower
- STEERING WHEEL
- ELECTRIC WINCH: Lewmar Hector 1000W
- REFRIGERATOR: 2 Drawer front opening fridge/ freezer 56 US gal/ 212 Litres, 12 v refrigeration
|Model:||Leopard 39 Powercat|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Maximum Speed:||17 knots|
|Length over all:||12.57m|
|Length at waterline:||12.06m|
|Draft, drive up:||0.98m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||800 Litres|
|Water capacity:||780 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||50 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION: The hulls are of GRP construction with balsa core for strength, stiffness and insulation, using high quality materials. The hulls are painted with EPA approved environmentally friendly anti-fouling. Solid GRP Foredeck Trampoline area
DECK MATERIAL: Both hull and deck are finished in white white gel coat with trade mark striping and graphics. The deck has a moulded in nonskid pattern providing excellent traction.
RUDDER TYPE: Composite with stainless steel shaft; Balanced spade rudders, Rudder stock in 17-4ph stainless steel, JP3 self aligning bearings,
KEEL TYPE: Catamaran Multi-hull
WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
REGISTERED: PIREAUS, GREECE - Registration No. 10956
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
ENGINE (STBD): Yanmar 4JH4-HTE1 - 100 H.P - Engine No. A40195
LAST SERVICED: September 2018
ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 189.1 (As of 09/11/2018) - The engine hour meters were recently replaced. See maintenance log for engine hours previously recorded.
ENGINE (PORT): Yanmar 4JH4-HTE1 - 100 H.P - Engine No. A40194
LAST SERVICED: September 2018
ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 201.5 (As of 09/11/2018) - The engine hour meters were recently replaced. See maintenance log for engine hours previously recorded.
GEARBOX: Shaft drive - Cleaned and polished along with new replacement anodes in September 2018.
CONTROLS: Double lever throttle/ gearshift control
COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Cooling water inlet strainers, (2) Exhaust water-locks, (2) Stainless steel exhaust fittings
FANS: (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting
FANS: Ventilation fans in cabins and saloon;
FRESH WATER PUMP: Hot/ Cold pressurized fresh water system consisting of (2) Water tanks, 206 US Gal/ 78 Litres total capacity, (1)3.5 GRM fresh water pressure pump with 1 litre accumulator tank; (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal / 45 litre total capacity; (2) Shower drain pumps with strum boxes; (2) Holding tanks, 26 US Gal / 100 litre total capacity
COOKER TYPE: Force 10 gas cooker, 2 ring burner
SINK: Single stainless steel with single lever mixer faucet
SHOWERS: (2) Separate shower compartments with overhead showers with nonslip shower sump cover, overhead fluorescent lighting, overhead roller blinds for privacy, towl hook, towel rails, towel ring
HAND BASINS: (2) Washbasin with mixer taps
UPHOLSTERY/ COLOUR SCHEME:
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminate finishes with solid wood trims
COOKWARE: (6) Pax
LINENS: (6) Pax
SHORE POWER: 220v Hard wired shore power pack: includes 1 heavy duty 50 ft 30 amp shore power line, AC Switch panel, AC double outlets in cabins, galley & at switch panel
VOLTAGE: 220v / 12v
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 12 v DC Switch panel; (3) 12 v outlet sockets at switch panel, navigation and at helm station; (1) Electrical spares kit: fuses, relays, fuse holder
GENERATOR: 6 kw Northern lights Generator supplied from aft fuel tank
GENERATOR HOURS: 01648.5 as of 04/12/2018.
HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM House batteries; (1) House battery isolator switch
ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) AGM Engine starter batteries; (2) Engine starter battery isolator switches
GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1)
STEERING SYSTEM: Single station hydraulic steering system, (2) Hydraulic cylinders, (2) Tiller arms;Tilting steering wheel arrangement
WARPS: (4) Mooring lines, (2) Spring Lines
GRILL/BBQ: LPG Gas outlet on stern rail for optional BBQ
GAS: Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel and warning light at cooker; Gas cylinder regulator in dedicated locker.
FLY-BRIDGE: Fly-bridge enclosure - partial, forward of targa wing with aft shade curtain, stainless steel hardtop support; Fly-bridge seating & locker; (1) Stainless steel flag pole holder; (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders, (1) 12v Stainless steel trumpet horn; (2) Stainless steel grab rails; Hemsman bimini top comes with LED light; Rubber bumper around helm hardtop; Helmseat with backrest; Engine control panels
WET BAR: None
WINDLASS: 1000 w vertical windlass, 10 mm gypsy, no drum, with handheld remote.
PRIMARY ANCHOR: 45 Ibs (20kg) Delta anchor c/w 165 ft (50m) chain. Clients are advised to double check as anchor types can vary dependent on area of charter operation.
SECONDARY ANCHOR: 35 Ibs (16kg) Britany anchor c/w 26 ft (8m) chain & 200 ft (61m) warp. Clients are advised to double check as anchor types can vary dependent on area of charter operation.
OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bridle, shackles and hook, anchor bow roller fitting, anchor chain stopper
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (1) Stainless steel emergency tiller; (1) Life-ring holder; (3) 3 kg Dry powder fire extinguishers; (1) Plastimo Solas 10 Person life-raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.